Friday, January 30, 2004

Listening to: cliking
Current thoughts: I'm boreeddd.....
Mood: weird

I went to sleep early last night. 10 o clock is early for me. Though I have my little sister trying to say I was on the computer last night, when I wasn't. How could I have been, my keyboard clicking is loud enough and she would've heard the mouse clicking, she has super-sonic ears it seems.
Well anyways, I'm getting tired of trying to hint to Spenser I want him to go to Favorites, it's getting close, 1 week until the dance and I don't have a freaking date. I have Nicole telling me that Spenser likes me, which is totally bogus because no guy likes me, it's crazyness. She also has Kelly thinking this too. They both think that 'Smiles' likes me because everytime he passes by me he smiles really big and waves to me and then I end up smiling really big because I know that I had a crush on him last year. It's a freaking conspiracy! They're teaming up on me. The evil little monkey trolls (don't ask)are teaming up on me!
OK well anyways, I'm gonna go because Monica and Mike are scaring me, they're hugging and stuff (no kissing though) but STILL I get scared of mushy stuff, at least I think so. "LaterZ!"

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: