Saturday, January 10, 2004

Listening to: Greenday - Poprocks and Coke
Current thoughts: HSN sellers try too hard to tell their products
Mood: annoyed...and just glad cuz I got enough sleep for once this WEEK
Notes (sorry toma, i like ur idea): No. 5- Advice to you people who sell products on tv, don't praise the product you're selling so much. We all know that you used the product, and you didn't like it. You had to use it against your will. You're thinking "Damn if I have to put another durned face cleaner/scrub/mask on my face I'll quit this job", when you know you love the tv watchers watching you talk talk talk. And it gets to a point that if you keep on praising that product, nobody wants to believe it.

That pretty much explains my day so far, I woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon. Finally getting more than 10 hours of much needed sleep, seeing as I made an all-nighter on Thursday night leading to Friday. I lost myself in a game of Tetris for at least 30 minutes.

I was then watching HSN, my mom likes watching it, and I can't get mad at her for it. I got a camera off there, it's not all that great, but a small camera at least gets me attention. They were doing some Insta-Tox face cleaner, serum, creams, ETC. and they were just praising and saying how good it is. But one thing they forgot to say. It's TEMPORARY! I should know, mom got that stuff. She likes it, but it's temporary, and I think it's a waste of money buying that kit for 70 bucks! I'd just go to the store, and buy my favorite mint mask that works great on my face for under 5 bucks. Come on people, get a life! You gonna believe some people, pretty sometimes, just to get a product that supposedly works when they're only doing they're job and saying good things about it just to sell it??

OK know what? I'm just tired of it today, I'll post later when I'm in a better mood I guess...LaterZ

No comments: