Friday, January 23, 2004

Listening to: Reel Big Fish - Why Can't We Be Friends
Current thoughts: if I go through this vow what will I get?
Mood: hyper
New MY Word(s): shi-oh-wha-no he doesn't (only me and Nicole know this, we were talking about Spenser)

Today, I shall start my vow of NO coke (the drink, all colas u know like, orange soda, coke, dr pepper, all that crap)

Day 1: It's been....2 days of no coke, but today I'm officially starting, I've survived off pickle chips and Twister, it's good. But I fear of the day I run out of those chips because then I'll start going mad. Mom doesn't go to Sams only like once a month it seems. Last time I did this vow it was only 5 days, then I went into the country/ranchland, and I gave up because there was no water. I can't have chocolate either.....that's sad. I'll go crazy in 3 days tops i'm sure, I'll be posting later on, to tell how my vow is going of course to let you people know how I'm going. BYE!

There, my journal entry on my vow for the day. YES I'm vowing off coke, coffee, chocolate, all that good stuff. I've survived so far, let's see how long it'll take for Nina to go crazy. OH GOSH I'm going crazy, I'm talking in the 3rd person! NO!!! It's already happening!!!! *screams*

**To be continued**

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: