Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Listening to: Save Ferris - Mistaken
Current thoughts: I hate you (talking to the game)
Mood: aggravated

I hate this game. It's P-$$ing me off. Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 Cobi's Journey. I have 1 more freakin area to get to and I can't do it! I've searched for a map, and cheats, and a finity other things but NO I can't do it. I'm gonna throw it in the trash! Well...not really cuz it's the only game that I can stand and stay SANE w/. I played Super Mario Bros. for hours last week before New Years..beat like 7 worlds in 1 day, I can't even do that on the regular nintendo, my hand got cramped up from playing so much. Tetris Worlds is annoying...I've lost it playing that game. REALLY lost it. I had dreams about little blocks dropping, and sticking, and fusion-ing and stuff. I can't even get hooked to Diablo 2 like I used to...something's up.

No comments: