Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Listening to: Lower Class Brats - Rather be hated
Current thoughts: fun fun, really?
Mood: happy
New MY Word(s): Whore Moments (inside joke!)

Today was funny.

Nicole and me went to the ROTC compound, and Joel had taken his shirt off. Talk about a yummy bod.

Nicole: GOSH I just would love to hold his body. Talk about a yummy body. His wife is going to be REALLYYY happy. I can't help my hormones.

WELL I thought she said "I can't help my whore moments."

Nina: Did you just say "I can't help my whore moments?"
Nicole: HAHA NO, but they're like the same thing don't you think? OK instead of saying hormones, from now on it'll be 'Whore Moments'."

He has like the best muscles. I love pinching his sides, because he doesn't know if it hurts or if it tickles. So I'll keep doing it until he grabs my hands to stop.

Spenser, AHH, I love hugging him. Hehe, lol yea. He's so huggable. And he has my picture in his wallet on TOP of everything else, I feel so special :). Hehe. bye for now peoples!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: