Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Listening to: keyboards
Current thoughts: School's boring, but fun with friends
Mood: upbeat
New MY Word(s): addiction-in-ing (toma do it phoenetically)

School school school, finally I can update. I am so happy. I found a cooliest store. GAMESTOP! They sell the old NES games, it's so great! I got Tetris, and some weird stupid game that was...3 bucks. But oh well. I was playing almost all weekend. It's the next bestest thing to internet. I'm grounded for a long long long long LOOONNNGGGG time, phone and all. I love playing Jaws. BOOYEA though I haven't beaten him yet.... Anticipation is fun, guessing pictures and all. I want to get the other Zelda game that I don't have, it has some sword on it. I'd say that the OLD Zelda games are better than the new ones, not picture-wise and all, but seeing as it was the original and all. But then again, if I said it was better, I'd be getting some ass-whooping from some gamers *cough* Robert *cough*. Well I'm gonna go, laterZ people and keep writing!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: