Thursday, January 29, 2004

Current thoughts: Chris is mean....hehe
Mood: bored

Man, the past few days are a blur. Last night was the BEST concert I have ever been to, seeing as how I've only been to 4. I went to the Puddle of Mudd concert last night, and I ACTUALLY got to see the band singing because Bear picked me up on his shoulders. I saw my uncle there, getting all goggled over because he looks like Jack Osbourne. Some guy tried to get me to kiss him! DUDE that's sick.
Tuesday would have been my dad's birthday..Yeah. I got Duck Hunt and Mario Brothers! DAMN that dog that makes fun of me for missing a duck. I was so durned close to killing Jaws! But NOOOO the spear had to freaking miss him. Well anyways, I need to go, school's about to start, just thought I'd post. In the words of Joseph "LaterZ!"

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: