Monday, January 26, 2004

Listening to: talking and talking and talk....
Current thoughts: DUDE....oh wait I forgot
Mood: bored

JAWS IS FREAKING P-O-ING ME OFF!!!! I had Jaws down to almost 10 power lines, and I was doing freaking good until damn baby jaws come in doubles after me and surround me and kill me!!! I Shall AVENGE.

Day 4: I'm at school, no caffeine, I'm not acting weird. But maybe people are looking at me weird. I wanted to break this vow yesterday, since we went to the movies. But then I found out, I could have Sprite!! It has no caffeine, and that stuff makes me burp as much as D.P. ever has. Now that I haven't had any caffeine like I said before, things are easier to addict to. I drink water in less than 5 minutes. This whole weekend I drank more than 2 qts. of grapefruit juice. CUP after CUP after CUP. It was crazy.

**To be Continued**

I had the weirdest dream last night, but only one thing stuck in my head. There were 2 people that I remembered most, Josh and David. Josh was the therapist and David was talking to him. He told Josh that I was stalking him....I'm NOT! What is my subconciousness trying to tell me??

People are staring at me I must cease for now. LaterZ.

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: