Friday, January 09, 2004

Listening to: Gavin Degraw - Chemical Party
Current thoughts: I hate allergies
Mood: stuffy
New MY Word(s): buttnut, anonymouse, insympathetic, undressed out

Today during gym we were bored as usual, and Dustin saw my shirt "Boyfriends make nice pets", along w/ some other guy who I'm still not sure what his name is. Here it is:

Boy- See, no, boys can't be the pet. It's the girl who's supposed to be the pet. She's gotta take care of the guy, she's gotta cook his food, do his laundry--
Me- Man I'd be like "B*tch make your own dinner!"
Monica- HAHA good one Nina, good job. *laughs*
Boy- If a girl told me tha I'd be getting a divorce from her.
Me- Then I'd just say "B*tch you sleep on the couch"
Boy- No because I would just kick your @ss out the house, I bought it, you don't own it!

Boy wasn't that a nice conversation? hehe

No comments: