Monday, February 02, 2004

Current thoughts: Being sick sux
Mood: exhausted and irritable
New MY Word(s): memorie (Chris used it on the tagboard, it's mine now I called it!)

I got a date to Favorites, not Spenser, but it's all good. At least I don't have to go by myself :D.

MANNN Long weekend, well it actually passed by fast. I got sick, still sick, and it sucks. Let's seee....Saturday, my sister had a party. It was fun actually, considering that I kicked Mark's butt in the moonjump hehe. It's funny because me and Mark spent more time on the moonjump than all the little kids did, I think they got bored on it, all they thought about doing was JUMPING. We fought. Of course it all mostly ended when I ACCIDENTLY, I said ACCIDENTLY MARK!, kicked him someewhheerreee (Chris knows it as No-No). It's not my fault that moonjumps alter your movement ability because of the air in the thing. I got pictures of you Mark! Let's see you try and delete them now.

Here were a few conversations Friday (at school) that I thought were funny-

Nicole: Lots of guys like you.
Me: Nobody likes me, I swear!
Layla: *puts hand on leg* But I like you.
Me: *screams*

Nicole: lets act like civil people
Me: But we can't act like civil people, this isn't the civil war.
Nicole: Can't we all act like civilized people?!

World History Teacher: Who's picture is this? *looks for name, finds it* Oh okay, I found it, I better not say who's it is, I'm afraid she'll come up here and kick my butt.
(and of course we all know who that person is)

The same teacher was talking about beating Moody (who's team happens to be the Trojans) for the basketball team and some boy decided to be smart so Raymond snitched him out:
Raymond: Sir, Jimmy said "You gotta be stiff when you go against the Trojans.

OK, well I'm gonna go because Nicole and Kelly just came to bug me to get out of the library, so I'll write back tomorrow! LaterZ

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: