Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Listening to: nada
Current thoughts: What was I thinking Diablo didn't connect anymore? DUDE it's freakin awesome!
Mood: happy
Notes (sorry toma, i like ur idea): No. 3 - Don't go outside in 50 degree weather w/ a spaghetti strap shirt.

I was listening to the radio and the guy was saying "There was this guy that had a tattoo on his leg that said 'I Love Women'. This guy had to get a bipass and when he did, they had to cut out a vein out of the leg that had I Love Women on it. So when they sewed it back up they cut off 'wo' on it so now the tattoo says 'I love men'. Let's just hope he has to get some ot her kind of surgery and they can take off the 'n' on it or something so it would say 'I Love Me' because that is really embarassing." This I found amusing.

No comments: