Thursday, January 22, 2004

Listening to: people talking
Current thoughts: CHRIS SMELLS!
Mood: bored
New MY Word(s): shi-cad-it

BOO everyone, yes Jordan, it sucks being grounded. LoL, well anyways I've gotten hooked on Jaws. It's stuck in my head 24/7. I have dreams about it, dreams that I'm shooting Jaws underwater in my sleep. It's an addicting NES game.

Good things about Jaws
1. It's fun
2. You can flick off the tv and cuss it out and you don't get in trouble (because your mom does the same thing)
3. Good 'bonding' time with mom.

Bad things about Jaws
1. You start having dreams about it.
2. It's addicting

Annoying things about Jaws
1. Your mom tries to 'teach' you how to play and really all she wants to do is PLAY!
2. You bump into 7 baby jaws without a big jaws, you get like 6 doubles of baby jaws, and NO bonus scene.
3. You bump into 3 or more baby jaws WHILE fighting big jaws.
4. You die when you have a scuba gear and you have jaws down by 7 power lines.

I have too much free time on my hands now that I have no phone, and no computer.

I am now OBLIGED to go to Favorites because my mom bought me a $100 dress. She only bought it because I am difficult to shop for in dresses because I hate all dresses. This was ok, for a PINK dress... But I want a date. and the one person I want to go with probably wouldn't even ask me to go. This sucks. I have to go dateless or not...HELP ME!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: