Friday, January 09, 2004

Listening to: Ashlee Simpson - Just Let Me Cry
Current thoughts: These flip-top calculators help me relax, and popping the bubble wrap crap does too. Why do I want things I can't have?
Mood: sad/happy/relaxed I don't know, if you know what kind of mood that is, why don't you inform me on it!?

Alex & Emma was the most confusing movie there is. What was the point? I mean, it was a good movie all in all, but the fact that it was about a guy telling his life story for a book, w/ characters based in real life, only to save his own @ss from getting killed by a group of guys he couldn't pay back for gambling, was kind of stupid. I mean, for crying out loud, he falls in love w/ the stenographer!? How ironic is that? I mean, he's supposed to be professional about this whole telling the story to her, and near the end he almost screws it up by getting interested in her. Of course, hate to spoil the ending, but he does get the money to the Cuban Mafia and he does end up getting BACK w/ Emma (the stenographer) only after she finds out there was a 'Polina' and dumps him for lying. Why do love stories work out in the end in movies? That's not how it freakin' happens in real life. It makes you wish, that you'll fall in love w/ the love of your life after only meeting them once and then you'll be happily ever after in love w/ that person living the fairy-tale life. What a bunch of bull-cr@p.

No comments: