Sunday, January 11, 2004

Listening to: Malcom in the Middle
Current thoughts: I feel like the world is spinning
Mood: dizzy

I had fun at the mall, I played at the arcade. I dragged Robert into Limited Too, good thing he's confident with his sexuality. Then I dragged him to all the stores that had belly button rings. After that, we went to the movies. We saw Lord of the Rings, it was kewl, I actually understood this one, I only saw the first one, and I didn't understand ONE single freaking thing about it. But gosh, before the movie ended, I got 'Knock-me-over' cramps. I swear, I wanted to cry. But I didn't want to worry Robert so I just held it in. And now that I've taken medicine that makes me drowsy, and not even having any sleep whatsoever last night because of the all-nighter on the phone, it makes you feel dizzy and you have to just sit and not walk. I feel so bad. I'm so happy because I got Legacy of Blood! I'm gonna start reading it before I go to bed. Well I'm gonna go because I'm tired of looking at the screen, or I'm going to fall out of the chair unconcious.

No comments: