Monday, January 12, 2004

Listening to: Good Charlotte - the Innocent
Current thoughts: Borrrriinnngggg
Mood: bored

I feel like doing a quiz:

Last time you...
Had a nightmare: days ago
Said "I love you" and meant it: if it means family...yea today
Ate at McDonald's: when I was out of town
Dyed your hair: 2 months (highlights)
Brushed your hair: 30 minutes ago
Washed your hair: just 30 minutes ago
Checked your e-mail: days forever ago
Cried: 2 days ago
Called someone: a few days ago
Smiled: today
Laughed: today
Talked to an ex: uhh...1

Do you...
Smoke?: nope
Do drugs?: nope
Have sex?: no..
Sleep with stuffed animals?: yup
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: yea
Play an instrument?: piano?
Believe there is life on other planets?: not in this solar system
Remember your first love?: not really...
Still love him/her?: don't think so
Read the newspaper?: every once in a full moon
Have any straight friends?: lots
Consider love a mistake?: sometimes
Like the taste of alcohol?: nope
Go to church?: holidays count?
Have any secrets?: so many to make your head spin
Have any pets?: a cat, 2 turtles, 1 gerbil
Talk to strangers who instant message you?: sometimes, depends, well...not really, only people I meat through friends.
Wear hats?: my favorite hat
Have any piercings?: ears, and belly button
Have any tattoos?: nope and never will
Hate yourself?: sometimes when I'm put down
Have an obsession?: not at the current moment
Have a secret crush?: i've got...2 I think, maybe another, my mind's a vast and confusing place up there
Collect anything?: turtles
Have a best friend?: yea
Like your handwriting?: HELL NO!
Have any bad habits?: biting the cuticles
Care about your looks?: don't wanna be judged by looks, can't look like bad, but I always do...
Boy/girlfriend's looks?: nope doesn't matter most of the time, now if the guy had a mullet....lol
Friends and other people?: not really
Believe in witches?: nah
Believe in Satan?: is there really?
Believe in ghosts?: heck yea

Current...
Dress: spaghetti strap shirt, capris
Mood: bored
Music: Further Seems Forever - Say it ain't so
Taste: spanish rice
Hair: wet and raggly
Annoyance: sister annoys me
Smell: shampoo/conditioner
Thought: someone better call me
Book: Diablo : Legacy of Blood
Fingernail color: chipped purple
Refreshment: none
Worry: nobody would want to talk to me
Crush: rootbeer and...peppermint!! (yes, nicknames, so no one can figure them out but me!
Favorite celebrity: don't have a fav, I just like watching them all make a fool of themselves

Last person...
You touched: Adam falling on me
You talked to: Nicole
You hugged: that's a hard one...nobody hugged me today. or yesterday...or anytime lately...I feel abandoned
You instant messaged: ROBERT!!!
You yelled at: the dog
Who broke your heart: Frank
Kissed: haven't been kissed in a longggg time

Who do you want to...
Kill: if I said then I'd have to kill you
Slap: myself
Tickle: hmm....(a) (msn face)
Talk to: someone :P
Kiss: none of your business
Have sex with [make love to]: and I'd share that BECAUSE?....

damn taht was long

No comments: