Friday, January 23, 2004

Listening to: teachers talking, people talking, keyboards, NO MUSIC!
Current thoughts: Some song is circling its way around my head, I have no thoughts.
Mood: happy

So I hinted to him yesterday that I was going to Favorites. He doesn't know if he's going... But hey Chris I DID IT! So cheer for me, haha. Nicole thinks me and him are going to get together, it's the second day I've hung out with him during lunch. WHAT is it a rule you can't sit with a guy during lunch or something?? DARN I didn't get his watch again, oh whatever, I'll get it again, probably not today seeing as how it's a weekend and a guy can never go more than a day without his watch it seems, because they're always looking at their hand. It's so fun playing I WIN, though he's always saying he wins and I don't.

WELLLL I found out Marcus had a girlfriend last night which means Nicole can't hang all over him, even though I've never seen her at this school. I went to a play last night, "Little Shop of Horrors". YES Horrors, not WHORES, lol. It was OK for a musical, the people could sing good if you ask me. The characters were funny. And the plant, HILARIOUS. ONLY because I know something that only me and someone else know, and it's pretty funny/bad at the same time.

I'm going to be at my grandmother's house this weekend, soooo no updates until school starts I guess. But it's all good, it's fun...But this is the first weekend I've gone to her house without taking my little gerbil Pecan :(. I always take her when I go, but seeing as how I can't take a gerbil to school..I guess she'll just have to wait until Sunday.

LaterZ peeps, keep commenting and I'll write back Monday!

*~*Nina*~* (NOT Nin)

No comments: