Friday, January 09, 2004

Listening to: Everyone Else - Cereal
Current thoughts: runny nose sucks buttmonkey
Mood: ditto

I feel so 'loved'. LOTS of people, well many, wanted my picture! Spencer wanted it and I gave him one, Laura, April wanted both, Kelly, Nicole still hasn't gotten hers, Joel got it, Cassandra, and I forgot who else. GOSH Nicole has got a bad bad BAD mind. Hehe. Because I was wondering why Joel would want my picture. Nicole goes "I know I know, *devilish grin*" so I told her "You better not be thinking what I'm thinking, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Nicole - "I think so, probably, maybe even worse though." So during lunch she decides to tell Kelly "Kelly why do you think Joel would want Nina's picture? You know that song with the words 'All I Need Is Your Picture?' " Kelly - "Yeah, why?" Nicole - "Because I think that's why Joel wants it. To YOU know you know *laughs* " Kelly laughed too. I got it and stomped off going "EW EW EW EW! You're WRONG! You're just sick, yucky!" Hehe, then I went and sat down, w/ Adam, Kelly, girl I don't know, and Nicole and I stole food! yup :)

No comments: