Friday, February 27, 2004

Current thoughts: I'm broken....I am?
Mood: bored

Yesterday Chris said I was broken. Well here it is. NO I wasn't, I was singing you couldn't hear me, and I was....broken when it came to the hand movements because I didn't know I was messing with my hands until you were saying something. I didn't want to talk while I was singing.

Frank got my letter, I'm only hoping Keesha and Joseph get them by today. I know Keesha will write me back, but I will fly a plane and kick Joseph's butt if he doesn't write me back. Well....not really but anyways yeah, my expression.

My uncle JD pierced his nose. His NOSE for crying out loud, and he's a guy! I think he's swinging a little toward the 'other' side if you know what I mean.

Mark you're mean! LoL. Telling Jose what happened on Valentine's Day. I'm still embarassed about that. And now I know Jose and Carlos will never let it go, they'll keep on making fun of me. I guess I'll just laugh along, it was kinda funny, in a weird distorted kind of way.

Bye bye!
*~*Nina*~*

No comments: