Friday, February 13, 2004

Current thoughts: My hair looks yucky
Mood: happy

Wednesday night I had the best tasting oxy-moron there could ever be, jumbo shrimp doesn't even compare. Fried ice cream! It tastes so good. It still makes me wonder HOW they do it!? Well the only thing I know about it is that it's covered in corn flakes (Frosted Flakes I think) and is fried, but how does it NOT melt?? Do they put it in the freezer right afterwards? They top it off with whipped cream and fudge and it's served inside a crunched taco or whatever, shaped like a bowl. Oh, and last night, I know this sounds weird but I had...popcorn and mustard. You may think I'm weird, go ahead, but I'm telling you it's the greatest. The only thing missing last night though was the pickles, we didn't have any *tear*. I finally got that craving out of my system.

Well anyways, it's Friday, and usually I don't like Fridays, but today is the exception. Only except for the fact that I half-a$$ed my hair today, meaning that I ironed the bottom but not the top. So the top looks all frizzy and whatnot. It kinda looks like my favorite AMC character, but let's face it, I'll never be able to do my hair like that.

K, well LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: