Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Current thoughts: Why did the man throw the clock out the window? (it's not what you think)
Mood: mad

This computer is sooooo SLOW! Well anyways, I hope mom likes her little 'surprise' *angel face*. She got me mad yesterday, and when I was washing dishes there was this baby lizard on the door. I picked it up and put it in the house, there's enough bugs in the house for the lizard to live on until it gets a little bigger. I just hope my mom and sister notice it.

I just found out that my house is haunted, or at least my mom and sister think so. They see this black thing that walks across in the hall and supposedly someone before my dad moved into the house commited suicide. Maybe that would explain the sudden breezes while I'm in the kitchen, or maybe I've been imagining it all along and my mom's just trying to scare me.

K so now I feel all weird, and I'm going to go because....I feel weird. LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: