Monday, February 23, 2004

Listening to: The Union Underground - South Texas Death Ride
Current thoughts: Classs......is.....boring
Mood: Bored
Comic(s): The Moon is Yelling at me, I have love for you, I'm listening to sad songs

Nobody likes my shirt. Well my friends do, but my other friends don't. Stephen and Carlos for example, they think I'm sexist.

Guy: Hi
Girl: If you have something to say SHUT UP!

See?? What's their problem?

So I went out of town this weekend. I got like...lots of clothes. Cool pants, shirts, and stuff. I saw my mom's friend, and we went to her mom's house. They have a miniature horse, and my godmother had said it was a girl. WELL when I was trying to take pictures of "Her" 'she' was eating grass, I see something that says "That horse is NOT a girl!". I was like....I didn't need to see that! I also got to talk to Joseph. Mom let me use her cell phone to call him. He's like the 4th person to call me a tease. First Spenser, then Robert, then Nicole and Kelly and now Joseph. He was referring to the many times he's seen me on the webcam with a spaghetti strap shirt (or undershirt). I wrote 3 letters, one to my friend Frank, one to Joseph, and one to Keesha. I've been in a writing letter mood. I had this super-cool lemon. It was like an orange, it looked like one. But it didn't taste like one. It was sour, and good, and I took one home. I still need to eat it. Last time I ate one, I got sick.

My cousin Aaron is a little demon child. He abused me, he hit my head. I was hugging him and picked him up to go to the couch. He sat down for a bit, then left. I picked him up later and then he started hitting me. Didn't hurt, but still I have feelings too!

Today, I'm wearing green. For the first time it seems. Green pants, green sleeved shirts, and....green wristband. The purse is khaki though.

Alright, laterZ people!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: