Thursday, February 12, 2004

Current thoughts: What the hell is a love swing?? Let alone a love sling??
Mood: happy

OK, so I'm listening to this radio station this morning, and people were saying what they wanted for Valentine's Day. Some girl was saying that she wanted her husband to get her a love swing, it hangs from the ceiling. I'm curious as to...what is the purpose?? She was also talking about the love sling, where this sling goes around the neck, and the string goes all the way to the ankle and the guy carries the girl. Where the heck to people come up with this stuff???!!!

My friends are currently trying to get me mad, they're staring at me, and messing with the computer WHILE I'm trying to do this post, he just umplugged the stupid keyboard just now!

I'm hoping my friend gets my letter today so she writes me back. It sucks that she lives all the way in Kentucky and I can only communicate to her by 'Snail Mail'. I have so much to tell her now. I'm getting so mad at this current moment because everything's going on. Laura's on the verge of not talking to me because I won't give Alfredo a chance...and Nicole won't quit bugging Spenser to tell me that he likes me.

Now they're mentioning about my whole 'letter' incident last year with James and Kirby. It's not my fault James called me a bitch and Kirby slapped my butt. I only killed 2 birds with one stone.

THAT'S IT. I'm killing this post, I can't think with them talking about me, looking at me. GRR!! LaterZ

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: