Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Current thoughts: life sucks
Mood: ...don't ask

Know what I learned in World History yesterday?? That the queen is a girl! Sorry just trying to find some humor, that wasn't it I guess. I had to do an impromptu in speech class yesterday, and it was sooooo nervewracking (if that's not a word then it's mine!)! I did it on duct tape, and even though I had all the words in my head, I couldn't say it, I can never find the words to say anything and that sucks butt!

Man, so my assumptions were correct, he does like me still and it's p---ing me off I swear. It's not for the fact that he likes me, because I could care less, but it's the fact about the way he's going about it. He's trying to get Josh to ask me why I don't like him when Michael knows all too well why, or maybe he doesn't, and I could give a flying freak if he ever finds out. The only thing I'll say about his sorry ass is that he blew his chance a LOONNGGG time ago and it's never EVER going to happen again, I learned my mistake the second time.

I've been thinking about what to do on Sunday, and I know it's like way too early to tell what I'm going to do, but I really want to go to my mom's boyfriend's mother's house to maybe try and visit my friend Armando. It's been ages since I've talked to him and usually I can tell him everything, even if he tries to lighten it up WAY tooo much. Buuuuttttt I don't know what's going to happen, and I know mom will just go "HELL no" so what's the use in even trying??

And my friends...SOME, are getting me mad, and need to back the freak off a bit,, it's getting annoying, but I'm not mentioning names here.

K well, I know this sounds like I'm pissed off, so I'll just get off before I start ranting on and on and on. LaterZ

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: