Monday, March 01, 2004

Current thoughts: Damn fingernail!
Mood: p-o-ed and otherwise happy

Let's see....Friday I called Joseph to see if he got my letter, hooray for me he did! I told him he better write me back or I'd personally fly a plane to where he lives and kick his 'ninja' butt. (not in those words but I felt like a little ME humor).

I practically slept all Saturday. There was nothing to do! Mom was gone all day long and it got me mad because we were supposed to do stuff. Go places. Go out of town. But NO we didn't!

While my mom and sister went to the movies I went to Maria's . When my mom came home I mentioned Maria barbecuing and maybe she could talk to her. (of course though it wasn't a sure thing that she was barbecuing, but if I talked to my mom to talk to her, it could happen). We go to the grocery store to buy some meat because the deal was she bought the meat and Maria would barbecue. I'm making trips back and forth, getting "stuff" (not gonna say what), and on 1 of my trips I'm carrying a bottle in my pocket, a bottle in my hand and a cat, along with a broken nail with pants trying to unzip all the way. Man, usually I'm not the type of girl to get all hissy-pissy when it comes to breaking a nail, but when it comes to breaking at the meat, that means war. The pain isn't like the piercing a belly-button pain where I clenched my sides, NO, this was the cuss out loud kind of pain. And I know Joseph would just ask me "Would you like some french cries with that whineburger?" Well guess what, HOLD it all because I don't want it. When we were eating and watching the 30 minutes thing before the Oscars, I got smart with Leslie:

Leslie- Wow it's so red.
Me- No duh, that's why it's called the red carpet.

She looked at me all mean. Mom's boyfriend said she was ghetto-fying her truck. Getting the tinted windows, the chrome trim on the tires. He says "I won't be surprised if you put your last name on the back window." I told mom "No you'd be putting 'Bear's my bitch' on the window."

You know what? It's really hard typing without the index finger with the broken finger because I keep making mistakes, so I'll continue tomorrow because this is painful. Bye! LaterZ

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: