Thursday, February 19, 2004

Current thoughts: I want to cry
Mood: happy

DUDE this stuff is sour. I teared on the way to the library. That's crazyness, I'm never affected that much by sour stuff.

Well anyways, I'm listening to the radio this morning and I hear this thing called My Pet Fat and I'm wondering "Does this stuff REALLY work?". I mean come on, what if you go to a restaurant, and happen to forget your pet fat. How can you 'pet' your pet fat then?? I will keep reading up on it.

Man, my luck's been running then this week. Tuesday, while I was at my friend Kelly's grandmother's house, her grandmother's dog Scooby tried to hump me...and actually succeeded to do that on my jacket...YUCK. And then that night, my mom goes "Look, there's the ho-cat" and when I turn around she's rolling on the ground, I look again and the boy cat is on top of her! He was there for quite some time. So my mom says "Looks like our cat isn't a virgin anymore". I was scarred for life I might say.

I think I've gone crazy. Last night, I was dancing in the bathroom to "If you like Pina Coladas" while the cat was in there, and she was staring up at me like "Who the hell are you and what the hell have you done with my owner". Or she was just looking at me like I was crazy. I had a bad headache and so I had fallen asleep because I couldn't find the medicine, then after I woke up I found it and took some. I felt a lot better, jumping up for joy kind of better, but instead I had seen The Sweetest Thing, and started dancing to the song that they were dancing to. If Nicole had seen me she would've been like "Nina!".

K...well anyways, I need to think of some funny stuff because I have suddenly become boring, or maybe I've always been boring just thought myself interesting, LaterZ!

No comments: