Thursday, February 26, 2004

Listening to: People
Current thoughts: My hands are red....was I caught red handed?
Mood: happy and bored

I decided to join a little game of....Egyptian Rat Screw. Megan, Adam, and 2 other girls, and Manuel were playing. Manuel was being a SORE loser and was all mad when I joined in when I found a double and slapped on it. I quit, cuz he was getting me mad, and then I joined again. He was also kicking me! He's a meanie. LoL I should use my 'pseudo soccer kick' and kick him hard. Nah I can't kick.

I just ate a donut! LoL it was goooooodddd, it was big, and thick, and bready. I had an orange before that but it didn't taste all that sweet. I love SWEET oranges. This was a little....plain. I want another lemon like the one I had the other day, it was delicious. But NO I couldn't take anymore home because my godmother wouldn't let me because what was left on the tree was what was left all together, they only grow in December.

I'm getting corrected on my grammar by somebody *cough* Megan *cough* hehe. I'm gonna go now because.....I don't know what else to say. LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: