Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Listening to: silence
Current thoughts: DUDE....I need money!
Mood: happy

I don't know what it is that makes old people snap. Maybe it's the absence of children, the youth. Bill, next door neighbor that died, surely didn't snap, it's probably because he had me and my mom over there for what seems everyday. There's this married couple a few blocks from me and I know that they don't have any children living with them, all their children are grown up and have children of their own. But this couple, I think it's the wife, they have two white (fake might I add) ducks in their backyard and you can see them since they have a hurricane fence, but these ducks scare me. It seems they're always dressed. They'll have something like...a raincoat, or something like that. Sometimes it seems like they are...boys, and sometimes girls. It's SCARY! They're dressed up in dresses right now, in red and white, since it's Valentine's coming up of course. So..if they have no clothes on, does this mean they're naked?? I've been pondering on that for quite some time now.

OK, so I'm not sick, maybe I was yesterday just the tiniest bit, but I ate and didn't throw up so that must be a good thing??

I really need money. I came up with this idea last night. I'm grounded from the phone and internet right?? The most two efficient ways to communicating with someone. Well I thought last night, since I'm grounded from those two things, why can't I get walkie talkies? (or whatever they call those things these days, 2 way radios?) She didn't say that! I can't get in trouble for using those. The only problem is...I need money, or ask my uncle if he still has his from a few years ago. Me and Mark don't live more than two miles from each other, they'd work perfect. Just tell each other what time to turn on the walkie talkies and then TA-DA, it's done, phone made easy (or something like that).

Okies, well I'm done with my whole....what is this again?? Well anyways, yeah, I actually am happy, I think I rely too much on sugar products to make me upbeat because this morning I had a cinnamon twist and now I'm HAPPY! LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: