Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Listening to: Chris talk and type
Current thoughts: Chris is a dork
Mood: happy

Why Can't I Sit in the Chair??

Haha, yesterday Megan was hitting me because I never told her I was with Mark. She makes a good actor actually. She's convincing when she sounds like she's crying. I can make myself cry, but can't sound like it.

So I'm hoping that Frank got my letter yesterday, or hopefully today. And maybe in the next two days Joseph and Keesha will get mine. Keesha got the picture that Chris drew of a Ozzy Osbourne clown.

Man that test sucks monkey butt. Just when I'm confortable doing my essay, they call us in from the portables because there's like a thunderstorm warning and whatnot. Like...30 minutes later it's over with and there was no more!! That really ticked me off. I finished the test like at...1? I started at 9:20! That was a freaking long test man.

Well I better go because Chris is being a big fat dork. He won't leave me alone telling me to "Type type type type type" LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: