Tuesday, February 03, 2004

How did I know this was going to happen??? That my ex-boyfriend would start calling around this time of the year? Is it because it's been almost a year since we broke up and he's still hung up on me?? OR has he not found a date to Favorites and is hoping that I'll be free. I remember our conversation in the first semester of school and there was a glimmer of hope in his voice when he asked me if I was thinking about going to Favorites, but dude, that was like in November? HOW am I to make a decision that early? Maybe I just knew he was going to start calling because he's predictable like when you know what's going to happen to the glue inside of an open bottle and you forget to close it (I'm sorry if that didn't make sense, it made sense last night when I thought about it). I can't find words to talk right now, maybe it's because I feel rushed seeing as how it's 8:40 and my friends are waiting for me in the band hall, I know this has probably got to be the most SUCKIEST post I've ever done, or if you've read my archives, those probably suck more. I'm gonna go, BYE! LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: