Monday, February 09, 2004

K, I'm back from my pause of posts. Friday I didn't feel like posting. Favorites was cool, except for the fact that my friend danced like.....NO COMMENT. Saturday was veering for me NOT to go to Favorites, everything went wrong. Friday we had bought some pins for my neighbor to do my hair with, and then, we lost them. Don't know how, seemed to vanish, but I bet we find them this week and go "Damn it where were these when I needed them". We spent like another 5 bucks on hair stuff. So we get my nails done, all good there, we go to WalMart and the next thing that happens, my nail chips right on the truck door. We get home, and decide it's rest time until like 5, but then the neighbor calls us and says that if I wanted to risk getting sick, that she would do my hair because everyone at that house was sick with the stomach virus. SO, that was my Saturday, and I don't feel good, think I got the stomach virus after all. This will be, yet again, another sucky post because I don't know what to talk about. LaterZ!

No comments: