Thursday, February 05, 2004

Current thoughts: I rule, not really, but just thought I'd say that
Mood: forcing to be happy
New MY Word(s): muches

K, I owe it to all my friends to at least do a happy post today. And here's something that happened this morning:

Me: Mom are you going to use the Ex-Boyfriend today??

I think I should've been more specific because she thought I asked if she was going to use HER ex-boyfriend today when I was really asking if she was going to use the new Ex-Boyfriend shirt, which yes, it's added to my 'boy collection' of shirts. Steven asked me why I have shirts about boys and they sound like I hate them. I only have 3 shirts now about boys. "Boyfriends make nice pets" "Boys are Smelly" and now the best one "Ex-Boyfriend" where it has a picture of a boy and girl and the boy's face is all markered out. Maybe Michael will get the idea now, hehehe. I also got a kool watch yesterday, it has Boys Are Smelly on it. I thought I almost ruined it yesterday because I accidently wore it to take a bath and I don't think it's waterproof.

So one person's noticed my nails so far. Yesterday I went with my mom to go get her nails done (with as rough as I am with my nails I'm not doing them until Saturday). I was bored and decided to try out all different colors on my nails, and I didn't take off 3 of the nails on my left hand and one on my right thumbnail. And this boy noticed and goes "You know your nails are different colors". At least I'm getting noticed for something.

I was thinking yesterday, and an old crush of mine just popped into my head, I had met him like...before 5th grade and at that VBS thing they do every summer. The reason he popped into my head is because I remember when we were playing kickball his best friend was playing the base person and I was going to run past him and he kicked me trying to stop me, and kicked me RIGHT on my shin, I remember I like blacked out for a second because I don't remember seeing anything when he kicked me. Easy way to get your crush to notice you though, hurt yourself right in front of them and they sit next to you the rest of the day. Hehe.

Alright, I can't think of anything more happy, if I have anything more happy it just won't pop into my head at this moment. And if I do get anything in my head I'll write it down and put it in tomorrow seeing as how my short term memory isn't very good. LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: