Thursday, February 26, 2004

Current thoughts: It huurrrrttttssssss!
Mood: content and hurt

New Patch
There is a trojan on your computer
Don't eat that banana

I made a complete and total fool of myself yesterday! I was on the stage in speech class and I underestimated my distance because I thought I had at least another footstep to get off, so I backed off and my hand missed the edge of the stage. I fell backwards and fell right into the desk behind me. I had to get picked up by this one guy Alex. I felt so embarassed I was covering my face laughing. I have a big bruise right where I hit, and I can't press down on my arm hard.

I hate Robert. GAG I just found out, I can't put G. as his last initial because my FRIEND Robert has a G. as his last initial too! OK well anyways, Robert at schoooll, I hate him. He's talking a bunch of smack. And I'm not going into details about it.

About my FRIEND Robert, who works at Whataburger, is the koolest person I know. I wish there were more guys like him. Sweet, funny, nice, cool, etc. I just wish he would get unshy and learn to talk to girls. He thinks he's ugly, and he's not. Thinks he can't get a decent girlfriend, he needs to at least try to talk to girls! When I get to talk to him he makes my day, he's easy to talk to and just....understanding. I can tell him ALMOST anything. I hope he reads this. And if he does, ROBERT I need to get out of the house, take me somewhere!

HAHA Chris (not you CSE) but my other friend Chris, had this funny chipmunk song singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt".

Welllll I shall go, my arm hurts, thought that's not what's keeping me from typing. It's the little amount of time left that I have with my friends that's making me go. LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: