Sunday, August 15, 2004

You go blah

Listening to: Skye Sweetnam - Tangled up in me

I think my antisocialness/withdrawaled-ness was caused by my caffeine deprivation. I have intentionally been keeping myself from caffeine. I'm tired of being dependent on that darned drug. I consider it a drug because once you drink coffee it's like you're hooked on it. The gittyness you get from it just feels good sometimes. But my body was getting large amounts of it, the drinking Bawls along with other drinks wasn't doing any good. It's like it's a necessity to my body now. If I don't have it I become antisocial and I get the worst headaches. I didn't even converse with the guy from Cracker Barrell as much as i usually do when he comes to our table to get our order and drop off our food. But now that the school year has started I can't really drink cokes in the morning due to my nerves, and I can't drink it during the day because they don't have anymore coke machines at school anymore! I guess I'll have to deal with the antisocialness.

Nina

No comments: