Sunday, August 08, 2004

So much fun!

Listening to: Simple Plan - Grow Up
Mood: cheery

Dude the party was so fun. Thanks Megan for buying me the David & Goliath frame, you were right that I would love it! *smiles* I so love Dustin now for buying the Yellowcard cd for me lol. CSE, thanks for the Ice Climber game. I'll be playing it trying to learn how to play lol, and I hope your mom wasn't mad for you staying that late. I got to ride with Robert on the 2 seater go karts, then I got to race by myself, then at the very very end I got to ride with CSE on a go kart to kill our last tickets. We stayed there til after 12! Robert, thanks for not mentioning the unmentionable to someone. I'm glad you were the only one, because gosh it was embarassing and I'm sorry! (and I still say I owe you a dollar for that water) Even though not as many showed up to this party as the last party I had there, I say this time it was better because of the friends that I DID have there. But some people didn't get to go that I really wanted to go. They all worked *tear*. But I understand, lol, I can't be selfish just because it's my party. Well anyways, I'm gonna go, laterZ

Nina

1 comment:

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

YOU DIDN'T SEE IT! LIAR LIAR!