Monday, August 02, 2004

I'm warning you...

Listening to: Mya - Fallen

If I can save as many people as I can from wasting almost or more than 2 hours of their life and money then here it is. Do NOT go to see "The Village" It's the suckiest movie there could ever be, next to "Blair Witch Project 2". If you've seen the previews for this movie it makes it seem scarier. Bull! It's nowhere NEAR scary. I've seen scarier, come on. And I'm never scared by movies. I mean come on...It's about this freaking Amish-like community that the 'elders' made up a monster in the woods to keep people from getting out of the village and going out into the REAL world. It's like they're pilgrims or whatnot. The monster's not real, hate to break it to you people. I'm sorry if I ruined the movie for you but it's not even worth it's time or money or even the money invested to make this movie.

On a happier note, I'm sure people would see me weird once they hear that I spent almost 2 dollars on a Tekken 3 game trying to beat this computer. I was so mad because I couldn't beat this one guy on there. Quarter after Quarter and there was no advancement in my getting any closer to killing this guy. I gave up and stomped off to my hotel room mad.

No comments: