Thursday, August 26, 2004

Listening to: Pencils sharpening, people talking, clicking of the keyboard
Current thoughts: What else is there to listen to on a regular BCIS class day?
Mood: Sick as a dog and tired
New MY Word(s): horizontally challenged

Being antisocial around the family is fun. Come home from school and automatically go to the room watching Gilmore Girls on DVD on a personal dvd player is very relaxing and helps you forget about the day. I'm telling you people you should try it. I know, a computer's like it, just more expensive and more bulkier and more capabilities than a dvd player, but hey if spending $125 on something that entertains you when you don't want to talk to people is better than some $500 tower that freezes, gets viruses/trojans, and doesn't want to listen to a word you say, I'd say GO FOR IT. But then again, it wasn't my money spent on this little contraption of a dvd player that has tried to kill me on a number of occasions. The key word is TRIED. I'd say to hell with the thing and throw it in the trash, but my mom would kill me, and probably succeed at it too.

Why do people spend numerous amount of hours in their life to do a 1000 piece puzzle is beyond my thinking capabilities. My neighbor, and best friend of many years, is putting together a 1000 piece puzzle of Bart Simpson. If it were any other puzzle than what it is, I'd personally want to do it myself. But when it comes to many pictures making up a picture, it really ticks me off. It's too confusing, you think you have the piece you need, only to find out that it ISN'T the piece you need. And the little diagram that's supposed to help you out doesn't really help either, it seems to help Rachel, but not me. I can't do it. My dyslexic mind (not really dyslexic but at times I have a feeling my mind plays tricks on me) cannot handle it. It's all too complicated, just as much as my Pre Calculus homework. If anything, it's worse. And that's a lot coming from my mind, one that hates math with a passion.

So with this I leave you with the question....Why did the chicken cross the road??

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: