Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Listening to: Dexy's Midnight Runers - Come On Eileen
Current thoughts: ...*empty*
Mood: bored

I'm extremely bored. I signed up with side7...and I guess I don't plan on drawing anything else. Who knows, I mean I'm not a very patient person when it comes to drawing. I get mad, I throw the pencil down, I do everything under the sun that you could think of. EXCEPT for that CSE, lol I know you and you might think nasty thoughts. Just telling you except for whatever pops up in your head. So I have 8 days til school starts....PARTY SATURDAY! Funtrackers, heck yea. Everyone will go, well everyone who's anyone. CSE and Dustin, Megan hopefully. Hopefully Ashley and Andres. You know it's funny I'm inviting different clique people. Megan, Andres, and Kelly are in band, Ashley's a punk, Dustin and CSE are anime people and so on. Where am I in all this?? I'm....a geek *tear* I have no group. I'm not in band, I'm not all into anime, I just like reading mangas and whatnot. I'm not a punk person. I'm no goth. This sucks...I don't even know myself!

No comments: