Monday, August 09, 2004

Tired and not in the mood

Listening to: the tv
Current thoughts: damn the medicine
Mood: sarcastic

The concert was great. Lots of fun. I missed the chance to get a guy's number, darn my shyness. There was too much moshing where I was, I got hit in the head by a can. This cute guy was protecting me from getting into the mosh pits. I saw Zeke, I got an autograph from the leading singer of Breaking Benjamin. I took too much medicine and now I'm not even me. I saw Dustin, I got 2 shirts. I saw Mike and Monica, Matthew and Paul, Adela and Chris, and I forgot who else....It was cool meeting Michelle and Viola there, Viola tried to protect me and Michelle from getting hit from bottles and cans or whatever flew through the air. That one can slipped past her protection. I better quit talking now because this isn't me talking...It's the other side of me, bye

Nina/who knows

No comments: