Sunday, August 22, 2004

Listening to: Ashley talk

Aaron's so cute! He finally isn't afraid to call me Nini. We went to my cousin's house this weekend. Of course I was cut off from 'The World' because it's dead valley there, no phone signals whatsoever. When I was leaving their house and I was trying to give him a hug he jumps up on me and goes "Nini!!" and wouldn't let me go, he's a heavy little kid. When we were driving off he kept on going "Bye Nini bye Nini!!" I heard Nini enough to make my head spin these past two days. I wonder how long this 'Nini' is going to last. Until he's 7? Or his whole life like the way my cousin's call my mom "Aunt Helen" STILL. It's alright though. I'll deal with it.

Oh yeah, and before I go I must give credit of the shirt's pictures to Frank, for taking them for me. THANK YOU!!!

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: