Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Looks like now I have to update this at school. My mom won't let me on the computer during the week because she says I spend too much time on the internet and I need to stop taking naps after school.

I was class clown yesterday. I wore Robert's wrestling belt in front of everyone in my chemistry class. Everyone laughed, my soon-to-be teacher laughed. And for once I didn't feel all that embarassed for being laughed at.

I came up with something for fat. I know that sounds mean and everything but it slipped out because Devon said there were many ways of saying fat. So I said "Horizontally challenged". I felt so bad for saying that, but hey it was funny when it came out. And everyone found it hilarious, at least the people I knew and then the person we referred it to *cough*Kirby*cough* (who slapped my ass in 9th grade and I have yet to forgive him for it). Of course he doesn't know about this phrase, and I intend on keeping it that way unless Farva (nickname, his real name is Tony) opens his big mouth and tells him or tells someone who WILL tell him.

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: