Monday, August 30, 2004

Man, Friday Kelly and Mark forced me to go to the nurse's office. Think about it, I get to school at 8, hang out with friends. Then at 8:55 I'm calling my mom to come and pick me up. How does that make me look?? Like I don't want to be at school, THAT'S what it makes me look like. Well no, this wasn't the case. I was having trouble breathing and of course me being me I wanted to hack it, just go through the day and deal with it. But Mark and Kelly didn't think this was a good idea making me call my mom, resulting in me having an appointment at the doctor's office. I hate doctors, dentists, nurses, you name it. Well after the appointment and running some errands with my mom, I get home and decide to go to sleep. 4 in the afternoon I am woken up with 2 8 year olds screaming and laughing their freaking butts off. When I woke up, guess what I found out. My voice was halfway gone! I'm there, TRYING to yell at them to shut their mouths, and they can't even hear me. I went to Funtrackers, not being able to enjoy myself because I didn't have the enjoyment of wanting to go on the go-karts. By Saturday, my voice is gone once I woke up. My mom called my cell phone to see what I wanted for breakfast and I had to whisper just for her to be able to understand the crackling in my voice. Ashley calls minutes later, and then texts me making fun of my 'condition' as you would say it. Later in the afternoon I go to a 2 year old twins party. I ate more than what I have eaten since school even started. 2 hamburgers, 1 hot dog, a piece of cake, and about 2 plates of chips. People ask me where does it all go....I have no answer for that. By Sunday, I guess I got a little better. Today I'm more better, and people can understand what I'm saying.

Friday Viola and Michelle decided to PRANK me as you will. But I scared Viola, and then she found out Michelle played her. Hehehehe.

K well laterZ

Nina