Friday, August 06, 2004

That's screwed up

Listening to: Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me
Current thoughts: Man she's screwed up in the head to think I'd spread rumors of her being pregnant.
Mood: happy/mad
Comic(s): I'll have what he's having
Notes : Don't let the person who hates you get to you. *hint hint* The person who thinks I spread rumors of her being pregnant. She did that ALL on her own thank you very much. She's the one who left the school all of a sudden. That gets people thinking alot of things. Plus she did have a 'fan club' and they could've talked in class about her "Oh yea *so and so* thinks she's pregnant*". Band is a big place and people can spread rumors just like that.

So I called my friend today to talk to him. He's never around anymore since he works. He told me he saw my old friend and that she hates me now. It's no surprise, she's always been a b**** to me. She acts friendly one minute then the next she's being a b****. Well next year if she tries to talk to me, screw her. And even Kelly thinks she's changed. She's turned into a total sleep-around person (instead of using the other words). I can't believe she'd think I would spread rumors about her. Well now maybe I should since she thinks I already did.

Nina

No comments: