Saturday, October 23, 2004

Oh yummy. Spree candy canes are so good. People think that I've had them since last year. No, they are on sale. I bought, wait correction, MOM bought them at Walgreens. I had to split them 6-6 with my friend Rachel, but hey, 6 spree candy canes are better than none right? They are DELICIOUS!

More on the whole numbing Mark's lips yesterday. I had put liquid anbesol on my lips. Me and Kelly had this little joke going on that if I put that stuff on my lips would it numb anyone I kissed. I put it on my lips and for a while I couldn't get Mark's attention. But when he came near me, I grabbed him and kissed him. He then went to the restroom to mess with his hair, and came back with this weird look on his face. He then asked me "What the hell did you do? I can't feel my lips." I tried to act all innocent, but I can never act like that when I did do something, at least with my friends. So I bursted out laughing. I spilled it all out. And for the rest of the day he didn't trust me when I kissed him. Well at least he acted like that.

LaterZ
Nina

4 comments:

Thane said...

Candy Canes: A sweet treat for the mobily challenged.

Yes said...

Candy + cane= candy that doubles as an accesary to the ritzy.

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

Am I mobilly challenged?

Yes said...

Lets just say yes.