Monday, October 25, 2004

Bored...

Current thoughts: I'm going to get fat, aren't I?

I'm saved I'm saved! I got more spree candy canes today!

(Walking into Wal-Mart Mom has to push the door because the electric doors weren't on I guess)
Me: You know mom, you could've just gone through the shopping carts door. You are short enough.
(Mom then flicks me off)
Later on...(10 minutes later)
(after walking into the sensor thing on the side of the Wal-Mart exit doors)
Me: Ow!
Mom: What?
Me: My boob hit the thing next to the door.
Mom: It's ok, you have enough padding for it not to hurt.
Me: BITCH!
Mom: Hey, it's payback for what you said earlier.

Yes, as you can see me and my mom have a very "Gilmore Girls-ish" relationship. And might I say that was a very short shopping trip to Wal-Mart. For a morning we drove all the way across town to go to Wal-Mart to get...not sure what we got, and then drove all the way back across town toward school and went to Walgreens, I made it to school at 8:10. And what's funny is, H-E-B is around the corner from my school, and when we go there, I don't make it to school until about 8:25. We do spend more time looking at stuff at the grocery store, so that could explain the longer time spent.

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: