Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Listening to: Unwritten Law - Hey Little Girl (I know, second post I've had this song, but I've been playing it on repeat for a reason, that somebody)

I'm so stressed right now. The PSAT's are tomorrow and stupid me had to sign up for them. My mom wanted me to but damn...I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'll score low, I'll get sick before the test. Anything and everything that could possibly go wrong. It would be just like the showing up at school naked dream, but real life. But I'm not saying I've had that dream. I've had something similar to it, like I was naked at school, but it was one minute dressed, next I was naked.

I hope I get to see Mark after the test. I'll be so wrecked by the time it's over, and I know it. I'm unprepared. Well anyways, YES I know it's my turn! Hey but I did use my turn today, and it didn't take me forever. So who knows how it'll turn out tomorrow *wink*. (that's directed towards somebody and I doubt he'll read it but who cares)

LaterZ
Nina

2 comments:

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

Thank you for liking my blog :). It's cool how many people from Corpus Christi have a blog. So far I've found two people from my school, and both of those people I know (one I'd rather not know but it's ok).

I haven't read books from those authors, but I'll check into them :). Maybe when I'm done reading Of Saints and Shadows and read that R.L. Stine book my mom bought me then I'll go to the library and see if they have some books by them.

I'll keep your blog on favorites and look at it :).

Nina

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

oops, author* I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing. sorry!