Friday, October 15, 2004

Listening to: The Starting Line - The Best of Me

"The kiss will know if lips stay still" Gavin Degraw - Crush

Today we have a pep rally. Whoop-D-Doo is what most think. Most skip and go to the cafeteria or just go to the ROTC compound. Me, I go. Only because I have friends that go. Well for some stupid people last week now we can't take backpacks. That is really freaking gay. They truly need to make our lockers bigger. There are people, like me, that share lockers with someone and if that someone is going to put his backpack in there, where does that leave me? Let's just hope he takes his backpack to the ROTC compound and leave me the space. It is my locker of course, I reserve that right for more room.

My cell phone text messaging froze. It truly stinks because unlike most who like talking, I find it better for me to text. It may hurt the fingers and may possibly end up with me having carpal tunel (spelling is wrong and I know it) at the at of 18, but I don't really like talking much anymore. What does this mean? I need to go to the cell phone company and get them to fix it. I'm not going one week without text messaging, I would die! It saves me from boredom in class logging into AIM and talking to whatever random person is online. Who do I blame this on? MARK! But no, it was my fault too....*sigh* I need my text messaging.

LaterZ
Nina

P.S. I'm not grounded anymore! Well at least I don't think so.

No comments: