Thursday, October 14, 2004

Listening to: Breaking Benjamin - Break My Fall

I thought filming Mark acting stupid with the other guys playing hackey sack would get him mad. Boy was I wrong.

Looks like someone tried to start a little fun by signing the Sign Out sheet in class as 11/13 instead of 10/13, but I guess with the person before me he finally realized "Hey it's not 11/13 it's 10/13" and so he signed it as 10/13, as did I.

Here's a little suggestion for the school. GET SOME FREAKING EASIER SINK FAUCETS! Not the faucets themselves necessarily but the buttons to press to make the water go out. I can't think of the name for them. But anyways, I'm trying to wash my hands, my arm gets a freaking cramp in it just from pressing down. There's some serious health issues just in that! Well...not really but yeah, I think it's healthy to wash hands after using the restroom and if they make it difficult to wash your hands it's like...I can't think of what it is because I feel rushed seeing as it's about two minutes until the bell rings.

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: