Thursday, October 07, 2004

A lot of people like my ID holder. I should take a pic of me wearing it. Yes, that's what I'll do. And then I'll take videos of me acting stupid. Just not in Mr. Fox's class because he took my memory card the last time I tried recording stuff in his class. Of course, I did get it back at the end of class with the usual "Don't bring it again to class or I'll keep the card and use it for my own purposes" speech. OH blah.

I didn't get to see Michael today during passing periods (so far), but I wanted to so badly so I could make fun of him for getting detention. Manuel, this guy who DOES look like Frank no matter WHAT Frank says, keeps on coming into the band hall in the morning. It's kind of weird...Not that there's anything unusual about people coming into the band hall, it's just he asks Mark stuff. He asked my friend Sean if he liked me, and he asked Mark if he liked me too. What does anyone need to know if anyone likes me? Even though I think it odd that people do like me. I'm not a very socialable person, or interesting for that matter.

Second day in a row I bring muffins and I'm just as popular this day than the first. So pretty much I only got about 4-6 muffins out of a whole dozen muffins I got. Matt made me drop two in the band hall, so I automatically gave them to him because come on, it's on the floor. Kelly got one, Megan got one, Alex got one, and Leyla got one. My mom got two before I left the car. Actually I don't even think it was four if you do the math. That's really gay considering they were MY muffins!!! Which goes to show, popularity is based on what you have, which goes back to the moral saying of mine "Popularity in kindergarten is based on how many crayons you have, or if you have the cool smelly or glittery crayons".

Well I gotta go and read comics, I will end up going crazy if I don't read them.

Nina
P.S. NO I'm not cute in my picture. It's ugly and it's...FUGLY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://sinfest.net/d/20020118.html

Anonymous said...

http://sinfest.net/d/20020219.html

Anonymous said...

http://sinfest.net/d/20020219.html