Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Listening to: DX Ball noises

The other day the radio was on in the car and they were talking about that some site made a list of the stupidest states. I don't exactly remember what was said but I told my mom that people who hated Bush would automatically say "Oh yeah, Texas is the dumbest state in the U.S. because Bush was from there." From this comment my mom told me "Don't tell me you're a democrat. That can't happen! You're dad and I were both republicans." Well it wasn't like that exactly, but it was along those lines. She didn't SAY I couldn't be a democrat it was just I made that comment because people think George W. Bush is stupid. I can say I'm neither...I don't know what I am, and I'm only 2 years away from voting age. I guess now's the time for me to start paying attention to this stuff.

Okay, well I have to go. Bell's going to ring in a minute.

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: