Friday, October 08, 2004

Listening to: Skye Sweetnam - Unpredictable
Mood: VERY VERY happy

Why does it happen to me? I was joking around with a guy that if he wasn't gay he would have to kiss me to prove it, and at the time, we're talking about a month ago, he didn't want to, and today he wanted to. I hid in the restroom for 5 minutes so I could avoid it temporarily, and then told him I was just joking about the whole thing, that the whole kissing thing was just kidding around.

The game STUNK! DAMN competitive games. We freaking lost by 3 points. We went into overtime twice. GRR! And I'm mad at Robert because he didn't let me wear his hat.

My mom came to school JUST to buy me a shirt. Next week I have to buy a freshmen shirt. A FRESHMEN shirt. I'm actually going to wear it. I don't care, I know I'm not a fish. I could look it, but I'm not. But if the shirt earns me 10 points on a map quiz that I'm afraid I might fail, then so be it. Bring on the mockery!

Nina

3 comments:

Thane said...

Robert must be so mean.

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

Nah not so mean. But mean for not letting me wear his hat. It's so fun wearing his hat, his head is the same size as mine. No resizing the hat like most guy's hats I wear

Anonymous said...

http://sinfest.net/d/20020102.html